Michael and Denise Okuda take fans on a breathtaking 3D tour of the beloved Enterprise.
Star Trek fans–or Trekkies–have been collecting Star Trek souvenirs, artifacts, and memorabilia for many years, and they’ll be thrilled with this brand-new book and CD-ROM package. Scheduled for publication in time to coincide with release of the latest Star Trek movie, as well as the 25th anniversary of Star Trek: The Next Generation’s TV debut, this amazing book delights fans with–
- A spectacular double-page spread detailing the history of the starship Enterprise in words and vivid illustrations
- Spreads and gatefolds with 3D features illustrating the Enterprise from all angles, including a side-on cutaway image showing the craft’s interior
- Views of the ship’s bridge, showing the captain’s chair, main consoles, and the functions that the consoles control
- Living quarters, including Captain Picard’s suite, junior officers’ quarters, and other locations that fans will immediately recognize
- Artifacts, floor plans, photos from the TV show . . . and much more
Enclosed with the book is a fabulous CD-ROM that gives viewers a detailed tour of the Enterprise . This remarkable software program was developed in close cooperation with the creators of the Star Trek sets that were used in the films and on the television series. On Board the U.S.S. Enterprise offers Trekkies a once-in-a-lifetime ticket to one of the most popular and beloved sci-fi adventures of all time.
This book contains 48 pages detailing the history of the starship Enterprise in words and vivid illustrations.
The book will be released on March 1st 2013. Pre-order now at Amazon US
The book will be released on March 14th 2013. Pre-order the book from Amazon UK