The USS Pathfinder has returned to Deep Space Nine for a debriefing with Admiral Janeway. But on arrival they find out that another Federation star ship, the USS Asimov, has disappeared. Joining a new Investigation team, can Captain Firbob and the crew of the Pathfinder find out what happened to the Asimov before more ships go missing?
Will Garak shed any light on the matter?
Will Ensign Mitchell become the hero or the villain?
Can you find the five song titles hidden in the show?
- Captain Firbob – Paul Wright
- Lieutenant Swarf – Paul Wright
- Commander Antibe Banik – Geno Younger
- Lieutenant Commander S’Nark – Matt Hansen
- Lieutenant Wesson – Ben McCulloch
- Lieutenant Zethroid – Dominic Wright
- Commander Robert “Bobby” Stout – Paul Finch
- Dr Melissa Mark – Melissa
- Lieutenant Lisa Radlaova – Sina Alvarardo
- Computer Voice – Emma Finch
- Counsellor Traginous – Emma Finch
- Admiral Janeway – Brian Baker
- Garrak – Brian Baker
- Ensign Bruce – Michael Sedunary
- Marc Stamper – Commodore Bird
- Ensign Reyes – Robert Reyes