Welcome to the Battle Bridge Podcast show schedule.
Here you can look at what shows have guests at this time.
If you see a show you wish to guest host, please write to LouTrekShow@gmail.com and submit your request.
Please note the following.
- Please limit your requests to up to three shows for Season 7. If no one has already requested it, your name will be added and this page will be updated shortly thereafter.
We will be able to accommodate up to two guests for each show. If you see a show you would like to be a guest on and there are no takers, or if you see only one name, make a request.
- If you ask for more than three episodes, your name will be held aside for the forth episode and so on. If no one requests that episode, you will get to do that also.
- First requested, first taken. Even if you see a name, request to be the second guest.
- Finally, life happens. We all make plans and then Murphy moves in your spare bedroom. However, we have had to take a pretty strict policy on postponing shows. It always seems to happen when a guest is not available we postpone for another day and then something else happens. Murphy doesn’t move out, he just moves into another room. So we will attempt to accommodate in the following way. If we still have a couple shows to post, then a week postponement isn’t that bad. When it begins to stretch out, it puts us severely behind. Season 7, this will not happen. Again, things happen. Let’s look at it week by week.
Some requests we really would like to make.
- If you wish to join the show, we record using Skype. The Skype name you will need to add, as a new contact, is LOUTREKSHOW all one word.
- Please be sure you have a standard microphone/headset equipment for the Skype call. At the very least, have a headset. That way when we are talking to you, the audio isn’t coming out of a tablet or notebook speaker and right back into an on-board MIC.
- We will not allow the use of a Tablet or Smart Phone. If you try to use a built in MIC to a notebook or tablet, keystroke of the notebook sounds like a boom boom boom into the MIC.
- Also please, if possible, use a computer with a wired connection. Wireless has a terrible drop rate and if someone else is using your bandwidth, the outcome is terrible as well as a pain to edit. In other words, you are welcome as long as your bandwidth isn’t being gobbled by someone else playing World of Warcraft.
- And this is a nitpick, but every podcast wants to be professional. Not us. However, Please eat before you come on the show. Please don’t make outside noises during the show, it’s very distracting. A squeaky chair can’t be helped, but creating noise around your microphone is distracting and kind of rude. Act on the show in a manner that you would want to listen to.
Thank you and pick out your show.
|Episode Name, Name is a hyper link||Episode #||Guest for Show|
|Decent Part 2||1||Colin H.|
|Gambit, Part 1||4|
|Gambit, Part 2||5|
|Force of Nature||9|
|Parallels||11||Shawn, Krys K|
|The Pegasus||12||Colin H.|
|Lower Decks||15||Colin H.|
|Thine Own Self||16|
|Masks||17||Colin H., Marc S.|
|Eye of the Beholder||18|
|Journey’s End||20||Marc S.|
|Preemptive Strike||24||Colin H.|
|All Good Things, Series Finale||25||Colin H., Marc S.|